Monday, January 16, 2017

THE F*CKBOY SONG (Tweets Compilation Song) - Smosh & Jon Cozart feat Tweets Compilation



There's a subculture of Internet-famous young men who write vague, romantic tweets to appeal to their boy-crazy audiences
What if a song were constructed using nothing but their tweets for lyrics?

Tweets contributed:
@fouseytube (7 tweets)
@taylorcaniff (7 tweets)
@camerondallas (6 tweets)
@carterreynolds (5 tweets)
@jacobsartorius (4 tweets)
@jackgilinsky (3 tweets)
@prankinvasion (2 tweets)
@jakepaul (1 tweet)
@smoshian (1 tweet)

TOTAL: 36 tweets


Lyrics

Verse 1:
Woke up thinking about you
How are you? So cute (Gosh dang)
I can't stop thinking about you
and IDK what to do


I'll turn a good girl bad for a night
I need a girl who's a freak and a friend too
My ass is so soft right now
For some reason


Bridge 1:
Grab her booty in front of guys who want her
But more importantly, grab her booty in front of girls who want you


Chorus:
Cheer up beautiful
I'll never leave you
We need to go on a date
Can't wait to kiss you

You make me feel wanted
You make me happy
Verified myself today because I accomplished my dreams
Bless up!


Verse 2:
I need a girlfriend, bad
I need chipotle
Legit just invited 12 fans
To eat Persian food with me


You like water? Cause then you already like 60% of me
Sorry for that terrible pick up line

Sleep well!


Bridge 2:
I hate pictures unless I'm the one who wants to take the picture
I love being tan cuz I getta use the slightly darker hand emojis

Chorus

Verse 3:
Come so I can give you what's yours
Let me kiss your neck, girl
It's going to happen! The question is when
Why are you staring? Please stop!

Aw you blocked me, I'm so sad
I win you lose, easy come easy go
Go lay in the ocean if you're salty
Ha ha real talk

You are all bae
You make me feel some type away
I feel like eating pasta
So I'm gonna eat pasta


Craving a burrito
Don't text me if you suck
We'd look lit together

I'm in love with girls who smell good
Bless up!
Biggest turn-off: When a girl types "Should of"
Instead of "Should've" or "Should have"


No comments: